Partners and Sponsors
CALMAT actively seeks partnerships with businesses, foundations, and other institutions of higher education to enhance our teaching, learning, research, and students' career opportunities.
Faculty research and development in the high-tech and management domains.
- Student interns: well-educated, motivated, goal-oriented CALMAT students can immediately deliver value to you organization and can potentially be key employees in the near future.
- Certificate and training courses led by industry experts. CALMAT offers a wide variety of training courses in both classroom and online format.
- Customized MBA or CS degree programs to cohorts of students sponsored by organizations. (Regular admission requirements apply.)
Partners help CALMAT to:
Recruit “high-potential” students.
- Develop internship and career opportunities in your organization.
- Provide scholarships and work/study opportunities.
- Enhance our curriculum and instruction by helping us to educate students in the skills and tools necessary to thrive in the technology industries of tomorrow.
CALMAT Partners (partial list):
Amazon Inc. (via Associate program)
- Assistantships.com (via internship and co-op programs)
- Microsoft Inc. (via MSDN program)
- OpenSystemLab.com (via e-learning development)
For more information about becoming a CALMAT Partner or Sponsor, please contact us at email@example.com.